What’s in the box
Redesigning CAD, GIS and Poster printing possibilities
The advanced imagePROGRAF TX-2000 combines clever features with supreme print quality. Enjoy high-speed printing, excellent accuracy, convenient user control and economical operation from this 24-inch large-format inkjet printer.
Work wonders for workflows
Boost productivity with trailblazing output speeds, made possible by the innovative 5-colour print head, sequence optimisation and continuous printing mode.
Supreme ink for low TCO
LUCIA TD ink renders fine detail and text with impressive accuracy, its performance on economical uncoated paper, and delivers superb weather resistance.
The TX-2000 fits into compact environments easily with its slim chassis. An intuitive touchscreen display, dual roll feeding and easy loading optimise your workflow.
Benefit from the TX-2000’s class-leading uptime and reassuring security, with data transmission and disk encryption, secure disk erasure and full user-access control.
A driver designed for AutoCAD improves the accuracy of printed drawings, while the media configuration tool optimises production according to specific stock.
• Unparalleled productivity thanks to new print head and continuous printing capability
• Supreme print quality and class-leading precision from LUCIA TD ink
• Unique dual-roll feeding on a 24-inch CAD, GIS & Poster inkjet large format printer
• Bold, vivid colours on both plain media and economical uncoated paper
• Simple roll loading, seamless touchscreen control and printing direct from USB
• Conveniently print to any network-connected TX-Series unit with a Universal Driver
• Neat compact chassis allows the TX-2000 to fit into compact environments
• Steadfast reliability, with maximum uptime and robust security
• Engineered for weather-resistant printed output
• Value-added software improves large format printing workflows
A precise, productive and high-performance large-format inkjet printer, with innovative features. A versatile 24-inch inkjet for large-format CAD, GIS, and poster printing, delivering enviable efficiency, pinpoint accuracy, superb security standards and low running cost.s
Once you have chosen your printer/solution, click on the 'ADD TO BASKET' where you will need to provide company and contact details. We will then make a Credit Check and contact you within one working day to progress/confirm the leasing arrangements.
All offers are subject to credit status (BUSINESS USERS ONLY) and an identity fraud check. IPF Solutions and its agents will make enquiries to verify the information to enable fair consideration of the application. The lender reserves the right to decline an application.
All prices exclude VAT and are quoted per week*, payable either monthly or quarterly, based on a three year agreement as standard. Should you wish to change the term of the agreement, all prices will automatically recalculate.