What’s in the box
Fast large-format printing
An advanced 1.07-inch print head is allied with continuous printing capability, helping this 36-inch model to return excellent productivity and workflow efficiency.
Astounding print accuracy
The high surface tension of the LUCIA TD ink achieves unparalleled fine detail precision, even on economical uncoated stock, and ensures steadfast weather resilience.
Seamless, swift management
The compact imagePROGRAF TX-3000 integrates easily into small offices, and offers simple operation with its touchscreen display, dual roll feeding and easy loading.
Secure and steadfast
Full control over user privileges and device access, as well as disk encryption, safe disk erasure and data transmission encryption, result in unparalleled security.
Superb software suite
With an Autodesk-optimised AutoCAD driver and a media configuration tool to create the perfect printing environment, the TX-3000 is built for the most exacting tasks.
• Productive output speeds from the new print head design, and continuous printing option
• Supreme accuracy and peerless precision thanks to LUCIA TD ink
• Simple user operation, with dual-roll feeding available for the first time on a 36-inch model
• Brilliant colour gamut on plain media and superb performance on uncoated paper
• Straightforward control thanks to easy roll loading, touchscreen display and direct printing from USB
• Print to any network-connected TX-Series unit via the universal driver
• Neat and slender, the TX-3000 fits easily into compact office spaces
• Class-leading reliability, with unparalleled uptime and rock-solid security
• Take full advantage of weather-resistant media, perfect for CAD, GIS and outdoor Posters
• Bundled software helps to ensure smooth large-format-printing workflows
Pioneering high-performance large-format model with stunning versatility. The advanced 36-inch large-format inkjet ideal for CAD, GIS and Poster printing. Engineered to deliver superb precision, efficient output, reassuring security credentials and low-cost operation.
Once you have chosen your printer/solution, click on the 'ADD TO BASKET' where you will need to provide company and contact details. We will then make a Credit Check and contact you within one working day to progress/confirm the leasing arrangements.
All offers are subject to credit status (BUSINESS USERS ONLY) and an identity fraud check. IPF Solutions and its agents will make enquiries to verify the information to enable fair consideration of the application. The lender reserves the right to decline an application.
All prices exclude VAT and are quoted per week*, payable either monthly or quarterly, based on a three year agreement as standard. Should you wish to change the term of the agreement, all prices will automatically recalculate.