What’s in the box
With productive 2.6-ppm printing (A1), thanks to its 1.07-inch print head and continuous output capability, this 44-inch inkjet enables supreme workflow efficiency.
Intelligent economical ink
Enjoy low running costs with advanced LUCIA TD ink, delivering fine lines and sharp text even on cheaper uncoated paper, as well as enhanced weather resistance.
Compact and convenient
A slim large-format unit, the TX-4000 fits seamlessly into smaller workplaces, and promises intuitive usability with easy roll loading and versatile stacking options.
Solid security credentials
Showcasing the most secure set-up in its segment, the TX-4000 offers disk encryption, secure disk erasure, data transmission encryption, and strong passwords.
Optimised print output
Innovative software, such as an AutoCAD-optimised printer driver and a configuration tool to adjust printing for specific media, helps users attain perfect results.
• Supreme productivity thanks to the new print head design and continuous printing capability
• Peerless quality and high precision from new LUCIA TD ink
• Efficient user operation delivered by dual-roll feeding and optional large ink tanks
• Bright, vibrant inkjet printing on plain media and excellent performance on uncoated paper
• Convenience ensured by easy roll loading, touchscreen control and direct printing from USB
• Universal printer driver allows users to print to any network-connected TX-Series unit
• Compact design helps the 44-inch TX-4000 to fit seamlessly into congested office spaces
• Solid reliability, with maximum uptime and robust security
• Ability to print on highly weather-resistant media, ideal for CAD, GIS and outdoor Posters
• Broad range of software helps optimise large-format printing workflows
A comprehensive large-format inkjet printer, with game-changing all-round performance. An innovative 44-inch large-format inkjet for high-end CAD, GIS and Poster printing, promising impressive productivity, exceptional print quality, rock-solid security and low total cost of ownership.
Once you have chosen your printer/solution, click on the 'ADD TO BASKET' where you will need to provide company and contact details. We will then make a Credit Check and contact you within one working day to progress/confirm the leasing arrangements.
All offers are subject to credit status (BUSINESS USERS ONLY) and an identity fraud check. IPF Solutions and its agents will make enquiries to verify the information to enable fair consideration of the application. The lender reserves the right to decline an application.
All prices exclude VAT and are quoted per week*, payable either monthly or quarterly, based on a three year agreement as standard. Should you wish to change the term of the agreement, all prices will automatically recalculate.